Yogitoes® Gejia Skidless Towel
Inspired by the hand-dying batik method used by the Gejia women in China, this towel brings those ancient traditions to life and beauty in your practice.
- Yogitoes Denim Collection celebrates the enduring versatility, functionality and simple beauty of the world’s beloved foundational fabric.
- Patented Skidless technology for non-slip performance.
- 100% silicone nubs grip and keep towel in place on your mat, floor, or carpet.
- Absorbent fabric provides dry and wet grip for hands and feet to help prevent slipping.
- Each towel made using 8 recycled plastic bottles.
- 50% recycled fiber content means towels require 2/3 less energy to produce.
- All dyes are azo, lead, and heavy metal free.
- Light weight at 1.25 lbs. and great for travel.
- Supremely sustainable, soft, hygienic, and absorbent.
Use & Care:
Machine wash cold with like colors. Deeper colors may require multiple, separate washings to remove excess dye. Tumble dry low or hang dry. Do not bleach. Do not use dryer sheets, fabric softeners or detergents with fabric with fabric softener, as they will make the surface of your yogitoes slick.