YI Reprint Series: Hatha Yoga
The Yoga International Reprint Series are 10 paper journals of essays by master teachers relating to a certain theme or scope of practice ranging from 15-25 pages each. These are out-of-print issues from our archives—only a limited stock remains! FREE shipping in the USA and special low rates on international orders.
Contents of this Issue
- Yoga International Reprint Series: Hatha Yoga
- "Hatha Yoga: It's Not What You Think" by Kevin Hoffman
- "Asana Alone: Developing Your Own Practice" by Sandra Anderson
- "Building a Foundation: A User's Guide" by David Coulter, Ph.D.
- "Sandbag Breathing: 30 Days to a Stronger Diaphragm" by Rolf Sovik