Native Cork Yoga Mat
Embrace the earth by practicing on an all-natural cork yoga mat. Lightweight and comfortable, this is hands-down the best cork yoga mat ever unrolled. Our premium-grade cork is non-slip, wet or dry. Naturally antimicrobial properties make this highly-sustainable material very easy to clean. The Native’s innovative, durable design features a thick layer of cork backed by a non-toxic, Green Label compliant foam. Hand-crafted responsibly in the USA, where we choose to spread our roots.
Use: Not suitable for elevated temperatures in excess of 90 degrees. For this we recommend our origin cork yoga mat.
Top side: 2mm thick premium natural cork, sourced from sustainable farms in Portugal.
Bottom side: 4mm thick green label compliant foam adds the perfect amount of cushion and durability with zero smells, latex, PVC's or harsh chemicals.
- Premium natural cork, sourced from sustainable farms in Portugal.
- Cork has exceptionally non-slip properties, especially when wet.
- Ready to go right out of the box, no break in period.
- Firm cork top and soft foam bottom create unparalleled comfort and stability.
- Body-kind with no latex, PVC’s or harsh chemicals used.
- Anti-microbial cork surface naturally kills bacteria and germs.
- Easy to keep fresh. Closed cell cork and foam will not trap odors.
- Engineered to always lay flat and stay put.
- Green label compliant foam backing with no harsh smells.
- The perfect weight, just 2.2 lbs.
- 72" x 25"
- 6mm thick total
- 5 inch diameter when rolled
- Manufactured responsibly in the USA.
- Natural hemp rope strap included free.
- 72" x 25" | 6mm thick | weight: 2.2 lbs.
- 80" x 25" | 6mm thick | weight: 2.6 lbs.
- Rolled Up Diameter: 4.5" - 5.5"
Cleaning the top (cork side) of the mat is recommended once a week with normal practice. If used daily or for hot yoga clean the cork after every practice. This helps prevent body’s oils from building up and keeps the mat looking and smelling fresh. Spray the mat with a natural yoga mat cleaner and allow to air dry with the mat laying out flat.
WHAT IS CORK AND WHERE IS IT GROWN?
Cork is the outer bark of the Cork Oak Tree which grows in the Mediterranean area. These cork oak forests support one of the world's highest levels of forest biodiversity.
Trees are not cut down to harvest cork, rather, the bark is harvested by hand every 9 years. Cork oak trees can live up to 300 years!
CLOSED CELL FOAM:
After years of research, we developed a unique green label compliant closed-cell, slip-resistant foam, which upholds our eco-conscious values - Free of PVC, latex and harsh chemicals.