Manduka PRO Yoga Mat
An ultra-dense and spacious performance yoga mat that has unmatched comfort and cushioning. The PRO® will never wear out, guaranteed.
- 4 lbs
- 71” x 26”
- 6 mm thick
- Zero-waste, sustainable yoga mat
- High performance in a lightweight form. Travel-friendly for the yogi on-the-go.
- Superior wear and longevity
- Slip resistant, yet non-sticky, even when wet from perspiration
- 100% latex free, and safe to use for people with latex sensitivities.
- Made in Germany
- High Density Cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors).
- Fabric-like Surface Finish for slip-resistance, even with light perspiration.
- Closed-Cell Surface to keep out moisture (sweat) from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria.
- Proprietary Dot-Pattern Bottom to resist sliding.
- Engineered for Sustainability High quality material will not peel, flake or fade; Longevity reduces consumption and landfill waste, Lifetime guarantee against wear & tear; Improves with use.
- Oeko-Tex Certified Production for non-toxic emissions.
Designed to last a lifetime (or two), Manduka PRO series yoga mats curb the amount of PVC mats that enter landfills every year and reduces overall mat consumption (check out the Manduka Lifetime Guarantee). During the manufacturing of most PVC products, toxic emissions may be released into the air. However, PRO series mats are manufactured through a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere. The Manduka PRO is certified safe for human contact by OEKO-TEX®*, a material certification agency in Europe for the textile industry.
*Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® certificate no. 12.HUS.17706 by Hohenstein
To learn more, read about Manduka's manufacturing philosophy.
Cleaning + Storage
All eKO series mats can be cleaned by wiping down the mat with Manduka’s Mat Restore Spray (a vinegar based solution) or a 50/50 mixture of water and organic apple cider vinegar. It is recommended that you DO NOT put your eKO mat in the washing machine, as it will encourage the material to break down. DO NOT soak or submerge in water and DO NOT use any type of soap for cleaning, as it will compromise the performance and integrity of the mat.
Do not leave the mat exposed to direct sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up.