Frankincense-Myrrh Co-Distillation Essential Oil
Co-distilled in Ethiopia, this ambrosial oil retains the full complement of its intrinsic therapeutic and aromatic qualities. Frankincense and myrrh are among the most widely used of all essential oils. Their benefits are numerous and have been used extensively in traditional cultures for many hundreds of years.
Frankincense and myrrh oil are revered for their powerfully uplifting and clarifying effects for the body and mind. One drop of this beautiful co-distillation has an immediately uplifting effect. Keep a bottle of frankincense & myrrh on your bathroom shelf and take a deep inhalation each day during your morning routine. Many people enjoy this oil before and during their meditation and/or yoga practice. Its effects are renowned for supporting spiritual awareness, tranquility, peacefulness and protection.
A few drops of this high-quality frankincense & myrrh oil can be applied to the palms, rubbed together, and inhaled. This produces an instantaneous clarifying effect and a strong activation of the life-force (prana) entering the body. Frankincense & Myrrh essential oil can be mixed with a carrier oil such as coconut or sesame and applied to help the body stay limber and relaxed. It is particularly helpful for those who practice yoga. A few drops of the oil can be sprinkled on a hot wet towel and applied to the chest to open and enhance deep breathing.
Frankincense-Myrrh Co-Distillation Essential Oil Profile
This essential oil hybrid merges the warm, magical ancient-earth character of true myrrh with the heady balsamic note of a rare frankincense variety to produce an incomparably rich and satisfying blend. Co-distilled in Ethiopia, this ambrosial oil retains the full complement of its intrinsic therapeutic and aromatic qualities.
How to Use Frankincense-Myrrh Co-Distillation Essential Oil
- Direct Palm Inhalation: Perhaps the easiest way to use Frankincense & Myrrh oil is through a simple direct palm inhalation. Place a drop of this incredible oil in the palm of your hand, gently rub the palms together, bring them towards your face and take a deep inhalation....it brings clarity, protection and a meditative mind.
- Diffuser: Diffusing Frankincense & Myrrh Essential Oil will turn your home into a temple! It will protect you and your family, encourage healthy, uplifted moods and provide a beautiful aromatic environment.
Other Ways to Use Frankincense-Myrrh Co-Distillation Essential Oil
- Add a drop to your favorite skincare cream to help give clarity and luster to the skin.
- Add several drops and apply as a cold compress to soothe any specific area of the body.
- Add several drops of frankincense & myrrh oil to any massage oil to soothe the skin, and relax the entire body and mind.
Safety Considerations for Frankincense-Myrrh Co-Distillation Essential Oil
Non-toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitizing. Do not take Frankincense & Myrrh essential oil internally.
- Botanical Name: Boswellia rivae, Commiphora myrrha
- Family: Burseraceae
- Composition: 100% Pure Frankincense-Myrrh Co-Distillation Essential Oil
- Origin: Ethiopia
- Method of Extraction: Hydro Distillation
- Cultivation/Harvesting: Wild-harvested
- Plant Part: Gum Resin
- Color: Yellow to amber to yellowish red
- Consistency: Medium
- Yield: 3% - 5%
- Bottle Size: ½ fl oz (15 mL)