Fresh Ginger Liquid Extract
Supports overall health, wellness and comfort*
- Promotes digestion and the elimination of natural toxins*
- Supports proper function of the lungs and healthy, comfortable breathing*
- Supports a comfortable post meal experience*
- Promotes comfortable menstruation*
Ginger is known as 'the universal medicine' for its broad range of health promoting benefits. One of the three pungent herbs in the traditional formula Trikatu (Kapha Digest), ginger warms the body and reduces kapha and vata. It supports healthy circulation, vasodilation and promotes sweating. A heating spice, ginger enkindles the digestive fire, burns ama (natural toxins) and supports post meal abdominal comfort. Ginger promotes healthy expectoration and removes excess kapha from the lungs. It supports comfortable movement of the joints and is found in many traditional Ayurvedic joint health formulas including Kaishore Guggulu and Yogaraj Guggulu. Ginger also promotes comfort during menstruation and stomach comfort during motion intensive travel.*
- Rasa (taste): pungent, sweet
- Virya (action): heating
- Vipaka (post-digestive effect): sweet
- Doshas (constitutions): Balancing for vata and kapha, may increase pitta.
30 drops in water or juice, 1-3 times daily, or as directed by your health practitioner. Do not take during pregnancy. Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Banyan Botanicals products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.