Brahmi Liquid Extract
Brand Banyan Botanicals
A mental rejuvenative that supports healthy brain and nervous system function*
- Supports memory, intelligence and concentration*
- Supports proper function of the nervous system*
- Promotes healthy skin and hair*
Those familiar with "the doctrine of signatures" may not find it surprising that a plant with a leaf that resembles a cerebellum, would have a special affinity for the brain. Brahmi is a renowned mental rejuvenative traditionally used to promote the intellect, enhance mental performance and support proper function of the nervous system. The leaves are highly sattvic (pure, harmonious) and historically have been eaten by yogis to assist in meditation. Brahmi is said to improve concentration, memory and alertness. It is a natural blood purifier and helps support clear, healthy skin. Brahmi is also famous for promoting healthy, lustrous hair and is often applied as an oil for this purpose. The herb is cooling and relaxing, making it an excellent tonic for pitta. It also calms vata in the mind and reduces excess kapha in the body. A truly amazing herb that lives up to its name, which means "the energy of universal consciousness".*
- Rasa (taste): bitter, astringent, sweet
- Virya (action): cooling
- Vipaka (post-digestive effect): sweet
- Doshas (constitutions): Balancing for all doshas
- 30 drops in water or juice, 1-3 times daily, or as directed by your health practitioner.
- Serving size: 1 ml
- Servings per container: 30
- Amount Per Serving, Herb Weight Equivalence: 500 mg
- Do not take during pregnancy. Keep out of reach of children.
Bacopa (Bacopa monniera)+. Non-gmo/gluten-free Grain Alcohol (45-55%), Deionized Water. (+Certified Organic.) This item contains no animal products and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Banyan Botanicals products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.