Best of YI Magazine: Yoga for Health (Spring 2016)
Brand Yoga International
The "Best of YI Magazine" are bi-annual compilation issues of articles from previous YI magazines around a certain theme and published by OneSource. Each Best of YI is much larger than the previous magazines and does not have any advertisements.
Contents of this Issue
This second issue, "Yoga for Health" features a variety of articles neatly organized within the following topics:
- Calming the mind: looking at how your brain reacts to a regular yoga and meditation practice and how those suffering from depression and trauma can benefit from yoga.
- Mending the Body: Detox tips, alignment cues and practices to ease pain and promote relaxation throughout the body.
- Healing from Within: Examining kidney, skin, thyroid and heart health as well as the holistic approach to ADHD
- Relieving Pain: Featuring 6 ways to decrease chronic pain, how to avoid and treat headaches, and one woman's story about the power of yoga & healing the pain of Fibromyalgia
- Natural Solutions: Covering the topics of homeopathic remedies, the glory of the neti pot, breast health, indigestion, allergies, dental health, insomnia, blood pressure, skin care and metabolism.
For up to 10 magazines, get free shipping in the USA, $9.99 flat rate to Canada, and $19.99 flat rate internationally.