Inspired by Civil War medical bags traditionally carrying medical supplies and remedies, as well as the Dopp “kit” issued to soldiers for storing grooming tools, our Dopp Case is designed to suit all apothecary travel needs.
- Body measures 6.5" (16.5cm) tall by 10" (25.4cm) wide by 4.5" (11.4cm) deep
- Fits most iPad and Tablets!
- 15 oz. waxed duck canvas (19 oz. with wax)
- Leather handles from well-worn WWII gunslings (coloration varies from leather to leather)
- Handles measure approximately 7.25" (18.4cm) long with a 3" (7.6cm) handle drop
- Brass rivets and vintage zipper (coloration varies from bag to bag)
- Minimally packaged with a letterpressed tag and string